Capturing the character of the dog and/or the teamwork with its handler in a photograph brings years of enjoyment and lasting memories. Understanding the tendencies of each handler and dog pair is challenging but essential for being in the right position to capture the moment.
-Mark A Gebert
Mark Gebert (aka Geeb) is a photographer based in Ann Arbor, Michigan with a wide range of photographic experience. Performance dog photography combines his passion for the technical art of photography and the love of working in the outdoors with dogs doing what they are bred to do. Mark is an experienced field dog trainer and handler who competes with his field bred English Springer Spaniels.
- The ECSCA Review, Winter 2007
- The ECSCA Review, Winter 2008
- Spaniels in the Field, Winter 2008
- Clumbers, Issue 114 June 2009 (an Australian publication)
- The ECSCA Review, Winter 2011